Convert large amounts of data easily and for free
NextVitz is a site offering useful web services. All services are free. Please use it for data conversion such as EXCEL data editing, WORD writing, programming etc. I think that it will be useful for you if you are a little troubled with format unification, document formatting, etc. We are adding new services sometimes. Also, always improve the quality of existing services.
- Get municipal code from address was released.
- Extract link and URL in WEB page was released.
- Extraction and counting duplicate rows was released.
- The site has been renewed.
- Corresponds to the Japanese new era "Reiwa".
- Merge of EXCEL table was released.
- Extraction of link and URL in WEB page was released.
- Generate random address data service was released.
- Address analysys service was released.
It is a service that inputs the URL and automatically extracts information from the target WEB page. Just like a little scraping.
- Extract link and URL in WEB page
- I want to extract all the link information on the homepage. Of course, I want to give the title of the link as well as the URL. Please use this service at such situation. Extracts all the link information in the URL page and lists the link title and the link destination URL.
- Extract domain name from URL
- I want to extract only TOP pages from a large list of URLs. Or want to extract only educational institutions (ed.jp) from a large number of URLs. Please use this service at such situation. The input URL is analyzed and only the domain part is extracted.
What do you do when you have to regularly decompose and combine large amounts of data? It's often too much data to do manually. Can you use Excel function? Or can you make a macro? Both are time consuming and cumbersome. We have released a web service that can be used in such cases.
- Merge of EXCEL table（Like a left join）
- This service generate a merged table from two different formats of EXCEL tables. This is a service like a Left join at SQL. You can specify a Key column for each of the two tables. The table is joined for the rows where the characters in the Key column match.
- Visualization of special character codes
- It is often the case that IF (letter A = letter B) is written in the IF statement of a program or Excel. And, although the letters A and B look exactly the same, but the IF sentence does not react for some reason. Why doesn't it react? Have you ever had the experience that it contained invisible line feed codes or had different blank character codes? In this service, invisible code is visualized so that differences can be found quickly. You can also visualize character codes in spaces that are difficult to identify with a text editor.
- Extraction and counting duplicate rows
- There are often cases when you want to extract only duplicate rows from a table, or want to delete duplicate rows. This service searches for duplicates in multiple rows of data and performs operations such as counting the number of duplicates and marking and extracting.
- Date format conversion
- The date of the list created by Mr. A is in the format of "May 2, Reiwa 2". When submitting to users, it must be in the format of "2020.05.02". A lot of data is existing! What should I do? Please use this service at such situations. Year, month and day is automatically extracted from the text and the fluctuation of the notation is adjusted in a batch. Conversion from the Western calendar to the Japanese calendar and from the Japanese calendar to the Western calendar is also possible.
- Insert blank lines between lines
- Got a customer list! You have to insert a blank line between each line to populate the system. The list is too large to be inserted manually. Please use this service at such situation. Insert one or two blank lines between all lines.
- Split inside and outside of bracket
- Example sentence "Rina Kawaei (Avex)". I want to dividing the Excel cells into “Rina Kawaei” and “Avex”. If you have to divdide only one person data, you can divide manually. But if you have to divide all of AKB members data, you have to do the same things over 100 times. Please use this service when such situation. The parentheses in the list are automatically detected, and the cells inside and outside the parentheses are output separately.
- Convert 1-byte katakana character to 2-byte.
- I want to change one byte character "ｴｲﾍﾞｯｸｽ" to 2 byte character "エイベックス". A lot of data is existing. You think that it is easy to do, because you can use excel functions. However, it is an unexpectedly troublesome conversion when actually trying to do it. This service helps to convert half-width katakana and symbols to full-width collectively.
This is a free service about address data. We have a service that divide a large number of addresses into cities, streets, and addresses. Also a service that randomly generates addresses too.
- Convert address format
- Address formats are often different, aren't they? For example, it is written as "3-chome 5-banchi 4-ban," or "3-5-4". Or it may start from prefecture name or it may start from ward name. This service automatically corrects address notation and converts it to a specified format at once. Large amounts of data can be converted in an instant.
- Split address by city name, town name, street number, etc.
- When posting "3-5-5 Kiyosumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo" to Excel, do you want to divide cells by "prefecture", "city", "town name", "chome", etc.? If you have a small amount of data, you can do it manually. However, it is heartbreaking when it is a large amount of data. Please use this service at such situation. This service analyzes the entered address and divides the Excel cell.
- Get municipal code from address
- Parse the entered address and get the 5-digit Japanese municipality code. Please use if you need to code a large number of addresses.
- Generate random address data
- I want to use a large amount of address data for system testing! However, customer data cannot be used to prevent leakage of personal information. What should I do? Please use this service at such time. This service automatically generates a large amount of real-life address data from postal code data.